PAM (Portfolio Advisory Management) is our ongoing service which:
- Manages our investment portfolios, and where we fall out of love with a fund, we will write to you to recommend a fund switch
- Provides regular policy summary valuations with performance analysis, asset allocation analysis, assessment of risk and market commentary
- Monitors your objectives and attitude to risk and appropriateness of your arrangements
- Organises bed ’n’ ISA transactions and income / withdrawal payments
- Includes ongoing support from our team by telephone and e-mail.
The repeated application of this disciplined approach ensures your money is employed in the most efficient manner to meet your objectives.
The PAM service is available for portfolios above £150,000