If you have received financial advice that you are not sure about, that worries you or makes you feel uncomfortable, get a second opinion from us. Our fee is £100 for an initial appraisal and £200 for a second opinion in writing.
This service can be particularly relevant if you have received financial advice to:
- make a lump sum investment when you have significant loans / debts
- make a lump sum investment into an investment bond
- switch your pensions or investments into a new arrangement
- invest a large amount with a bank-run private client or wealth management service
- take out a critical illness policy without first establishing the presence of income protection
- take out a whole of life assurance policy
- take out an endowment policy (or any form or regular savings using a life assurance company)
- take out a pension fund withdrawal (income drawdown) plan
- appoint a bank as Corporate Trustee or Executor
- or do anything that you are not comfortable with
Let us have a copy of your Client Questionnaire / Factfind document together with the advice letter you have received, and a brief explanation of what you have been trying to do and we will give you a second opinion.